Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open Back Headphones
Availability: Out of stock
- Audiophile-quality open-air headphones
- Smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superior dynamic range
- Large 53mm rare-earth magnet drivers and CCAW voice coils
- Self-adjusting 3D wing support
- Lightweight aluminium honeycomb casing
With redesigned driver configuration and tweaked frequency response, the ATH-AD900X are Audio-Technica's latest revision of their famed ATH-AD900 headphones. Offering clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range the ATH-AD900X is sure to satisfy even the most discerning listeners.
Equipped with large 53mm rare-earth magnet drivers and Audio-Technica’s copper-clad aluminium-wire voice coil technology, the ATH-AD900X offer superior audio reproduction with an extremely wide frequency response. The ATH-AD900X offers an immersive listening experience with clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range.
ATH-AD900X headphones have a uniquely comfortable fit thanks to their generously cushioned ear pads, lightweight honeycomb aluminium casing and exclusive 3D Wing Support Housing, which adjusts itself perfectly to each wearer.
Designed to deliver extraordinary sound.
Audiophile-quality open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superior dynamic range.
Large-aperture 53mm drivers with rare-earth magnets are positioned perfectly to the listeners ears and embedded in a lightweight aluminium honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties.
Extremely comfortable, full-size earpads eliminate any sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural listening experience. Self-adjusting wing supports automatically adjust to your head size for easy-wearing and extended listening comfort.
- Type: Open back, circumaural (around the ear)
- Driver: 53mm, dynamic
- Maximum Input Power: 1000mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 35kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW
- Impedance: 38Ω
- Weight: 265g
- Connector: 3.5mm mini stereo, gold-plated
- Cable: 3m
- Audiophile-grade open headphones deliver precise imaging and superlative dynamic range
- Redesigned 53mm drivers and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- No sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminium honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Gold-plated stereo 3.5 mm connector with 6.3mm adaptor
- Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X
- Stereo jack adaptor (6.35mm)
|Feature Keyword||Comfortable, Hi-Fi, Open, Over Ear, Over Head|
|Recommended Use||Digital audio player, Hi-Fi, Portable audio system|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Included Accessories||6.35mm stereo jack adaptor|
|Headphone Fit Type||Over Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Cable Entry||Single Sided|
|Connector Type||Headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack)|
|Earcup Design||Open Back|
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 35kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Number of Drivers||No|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||No|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open Back Headphones
No questions asked yet