Audiofly AF78 Dual Drivers In Ear Isolating Earphones - Marque Black
Availability: In stock
- CES design and engineering award 2013
- Custom articulated dual drivers (dynamic/balanced armature)
- Acoustically engineered sound port and machined anodised alloy outer housing
- Audioflex braided cable for outstanding durability
- High-grade silicon and comply foam eartips
A duet of technologies, Audiofly's dual driver AF78 combines a professional grade balanced armature driver with a 9mm dynamic driver. This hybrid configuration draws on the strengths of both driver types to produce truly sophisticated sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
A duet of technologies: dynamic driver and balanced armature driver. Audiofly's AF78 is your ticket to truly sophisticated sound.
Custom articulated dual drivers for incredible separation and beautiful detail in the high end with lush well-defined response in the lower and mid frequencies.
Noise isolating in-ear design. For up to 23 dB noise attenuation. 4 pairs of silicon eartips and 2 pairs of Comply foam eartips provide a tailored fit for the best isolation possible.
Durable Storage Tin
The Audiofly storage tin with a plush lining offers compact durable protection of your in-ear headphones.
Designed for Listening
Ergonomically designed for a well balanced and streamlined fit, comfortable for extended listening.
Audioflex Twisted Core Cable
Our high spec AF78 Audioflex braided cable features a twisted core, Kevlar reinforced conductors and a CORDURA fabric outer sheath for outstanding durability.
Airline adapter, signal-splitter (enabling a second set of headphones to share the music) and cleaning tool.
Audiofly AF78 Reviews
International CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award 2013
Sound + Vision Magazine Assessment of AF78 Hybrid Driver Earphones
"The sound is excellent and the style and comfort are great, too. If you're pining to peruse the hybrid sound, the AF78 is the place to start."
PC MAG Evaluates Audiofly AF78 Isolating Earphones
"The Audiofly AF78 comes with a solid array of accessories and offers quality, balanced audio at moderate volumes."
TechRadar Review of Audiofly AF78 Earphones – 10/10
“The combination draws on the strengths of two drivers to produce amazing separation across the frequency range and delivering beautiful high end detail and well-defined response in the lower and mid frequencies.”
TweakTown Celebrates Audiofly AF78 with Editor's Choice Award
"The Audiofly AF78 is one of the finest earphone solutions we have ever tested or probably used for that matter."
- Driver Type: Dynamic / Balanced Armature, neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 9mm
- Frequency Range: 18 Hz - 22 kHz
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Plug: 3.5mm gold plated jack
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 108B at 1kHz
Audiofly AF78 Features
- Machined anodized alloy outer housing with precision laser cut venting for acoustic optimisation
- Custom voiced 9mm dynamic driver
- Premium balanced armature driver
- Cable strain relief with right hand braille marker
- Acoustically engineered sound port
- High-grade silicon and Comply Foam eartips for a customised fit
- Audiofly AF78 Earphones in Marque Black
- 4 pairs of silicon eartips
- 2 pairs of Comply foam eartips
- Airline adapter
- Cleaning tool
- Storage tin
|Feature Keyword||Comfortable, Ear Canal, In Ear, Lightweight, Noise Isolation, Portable|
|Recommended Use||Digital audio player, Portable audio system|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Included Accessories||4 pairs of silicon eartips, 2 pairs of Comply foam eartips, Airline adaptor, Signal-splitter, Cleaning tool|
|Headphone Fit Type||In-Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Connector Type||Headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack)|
|Frequency Response||18Hz - 22kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Number of Drivers||Dual Drivers|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||No|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Audiofly AF78 Dual Drivers In Ear Isolating Earphones - Marque Black
No questions asked yet