Beyerdynamic DT1350 (Facelift) Closed Back Headphones
Availability: In stock
- Only 1 left
- Perfectly balanced analytical sound - ideal for studio applications
- Tesla technology with highest efficiency
- Larger Soft-Skin earpads and newly designed Soft-Skin headband
- Lightweight and robust design with flexible split headband
- Single-sided straight cable and swivelling earcups
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 (Facelift)
Made for DJs sound engineers and musicians, the DT 1350 opens up new dimensions with its excellent sound quality and superior materials. The striking aesthetics of the renewed DT 1350 make it stand out from the crowd, delivering a professional, timeless quality that is both attractive and rugged.
With new larger soft-skin earpads the DT1350 from Beyerdynamic provides an extraordinary high ambient noise attenuation and due to the enormous maximum sound pressure level this headphone is perfect for sound engineers, musicians and DJ's.
Efficient Tesla transducers of the DT1350 ensure a perfectly balanced and analytical sound. Their extremely high level of efficiency is useful for users in loud environments such as sound engineers when listening to PA systems or musicians.
The large and comfortable, replaceable earpads and newly designed soft-skin headband headband ensure superior comfort for a long period of time and an absolutely safe fit. The swivelling ear cups of Beyerdynamic's DT1350 allow listing with one side and the supplied bag ensures easy transport.
New design for more comfort with the same perfectly balanced sound!
Assertive and Analytical
A maximum sound pressure level and a high ambient noise reduction mean the headphones perform well even in noisy environments. The Tesla systems provide enormous power reserves for a dynamic, undistorted sound.
Stylish and Robust
The functional, stylish design uses high quality materials to create a headphone that is both easy to use and extremely durable. The single sided cable can withstand loads of at least 20 kg making it extremely robust and particularly suited for everyday use.
The removable ear cushions and adjustable, split headband ensure the headphones sit securely and remain comfortable even during prolonged periods of use. The swivelling ear cups also allow "one-ear" monitoring.
With larger soft-skin earpads and newly designed soft-skin headband the overhauled DT 1350 offers greater wearing comfort for even more listening enjoyment.
Beyerdynamic DT1350 Reviews
Skratchworx DJ Technology News & Reviews - Excellent
"They're about as aspirational as a pair of headphones gets and has a price tag to match. Almost all metal construction, the best isolation and cracking audio fidelity."
"The other plus point is a complete lack of distortion, even when pushed to the max."
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 Features
- Ideal compact over-ear headphone for audio engineers, broadcasters, musicians and DJ's
- Supraaural, lightweight and robust design, due to metal headbow
- Larger Soft-Skin earpads for better wearing comfort
- Newly designed Soft-Skin headband for greater wearing comfort
- 80 Ohms transducers with Tesla Technology for highest efficiency
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Flexible split headband and 90° swivelling earcups
- Single-sided 1.5m straight cable (also available with coiled cable - DT 1350 CC)
- 2-Year warranty
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 Ω
- Sound pressure level : 109 dB
- Max . SPL: 129 dB
- T.H.D: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Supraaural
- Ambient noise attenuation: 23 dB
- Nominal headband pressure: 5.5 N
- Cable: 1.5 m / single-sided
- Connector: 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo jack
- Weight : 174 g (without cable)
- Beyerdynamic DT1350 Headphones
- Nylon carrying case
- 6.35 mm adaptor
- Airline adaptor
|Feature Keyword||Closed, Comfortable, DJ, Hi-Fi, Noise Isolation, On Ear, Portable, Professional, Studio|
|Recommended Use||DJ, Hi-Fi, Portable audio system, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Included Accessories||Nylon carrying case, 6.35 mm adaptor, Airline adapt0r|
|Part Number||DT1350 Facelift|
|Headphone Fit Type||On Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Cable Entry||Single Sided|
|Connector Type||Headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack)|
|Earcup Design||Closed Back|
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 30kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||On Ear|
|Number of Drivers||No|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||23dB|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.2%|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Beyerdynamic DT1350 (Facelift) Closed Back Headphones
No questions asked yet