Beyerdynamic DT880 PRO Semi-Open Back Headphones - 250Ω
Availability: In stock
- Coiled cable for ultra-flexibility
- Diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass Reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Professional analytical sound
- Easy servicing as all parts replaceable
- Made in Germany
Beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO
The best of both worlds,Beyerdynamic's DT 880 fuses the spatial atmospherics of and open-back, transparent design with heavy, more powerful bass response of the closed-back relation. Semi-open design allows for an incredible frequency range which is ideal for studio monitoring due to the analytical qualities.
Moreover, the DT-880 has become big amongst audio professionals doing analytical recording work who demand timbral accuracy, instrumental detail, and precise musical clarity above all else.
True audiophiles will be amazed at the complete sound spectrum that is reproduced by the DT 880s in detail from a well defined sub bass to the highest highs.
Soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use. Of course, the semi-open DT 880 PRO is manufactured in Germany.
DT 880 PRO Reviews
Stuff.tv Review of Beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO - 5 Stars
"These ‘phones are top drawer - they're suave and sophisticated with bags of sonic ability"
TechRadar.com Review of Beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO - 4.5 / 5 Stars
"Background noise is not unduly emphasised or coloured, and dynamic variations in the music are neither overdone nor suppressed. The DT880 somehow contrives to offer a very 'loudspeaker-like' balance and approach."
AVGuide.com Review of Beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO - Enchanting
"The DT 880 PRO is a very well balanced performer that offers neutral tonal balance, an enchantingly "pure" sound, and clarity. But plan on buying a gutsy headphone amp if you want to hear these 'phones sound their best."
CNET Review of Beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO - Excellent
"The Beyerdynamic DT 880 headphones are among the most comfortable on the market, and their sound is certainly audiophile level."
GoodGearGuide.com Review of Beyerdynamic DT 880 - 4.5 / 5 Stars
"The DT880s are widely regarded as one of the most neutral headphones in the world. These headphones on the other hand are as close to the original sound of the recording as can be."
DT 880 PRO Features
- Semi-open, diffuse-field studio headphone
- Analytical sound
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- Velour, circumaural ear pads
- Canvas-covered, heavily padded carry case
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Semi-open
- Frequency response: 5-35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ω/system
- Nominal sound pressure level at 1 kHz : 96 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 295g
- Length and kind of cable: 3 m coiled cable
- Connection: Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo jack, 6.35 mm adaptor
|Feature Keyword||Over Ear, Over Head, Professional, Semi-Open, Studio|
|Recommended Use||Hi-Fi, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Included Accessories||6.35mm adaptor|
|Headphone Fit Type||Over Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Cable Entry||Single Sided|
|Connector Type||Headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack)|
|Earcup Design||Semi-Open Back|
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 35kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Number of Drivers||No|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||No|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Beyerdynamic DT880 PRO Semi-Open Back Headphones - 250Ω
No questions asked yet