Chord Anthem Reference RCA Interconnect Cable - 1m
Availability: In stock
- Only 1 left
- Remarkably Detailed and Particularly Coherent Sound
- Extremely Stable Sound Stage
- Tri-Conductor Configuration offers High Definition Audio
- Conductor ARAY Technology Creates Accurate Signal Transfer
- Heavy Gauge Conductors Arranged in Repeating Spiral
- Silver-Plated Oxygen-Free Copper Conductors
Chord Anthem Reference
Chord Anthem Reference is an entirely new cable design with Aray conductor configuration that offers striking dynamics through the enire frequency range. Detail and definition is excellent, and there is a coherence that allows you to see, understand and engage with whatever musical performance you are listening to.
Silver-plated conductors are insulated with PTFE, surrounded with an extremely effective dual layer shield and terminated with direct silver-plated VEE 3 RCA plugs. The design of the Anthem Reference with its Aray conductor set means that it will carry a signal from any component more accurately.
Almost regardless of the cost of your components, connecting them with Anthem Reference will show you just how important interconnects can be when it comes to enjoying and becoming immersed in and amazed by your favourite albums.
Designed & hand built in England since 1985.
Heavy gauge, silver-plated oxygen free copper conductors are insulated with PTFE and arranged in a repeating spiral, before being over-extruded with a soft PVC to minimise mechanical noise. The shielding provides a high degree of interference protection across a very wide frequency range.
The Anthem Reference is fitted with Chord’s custom VEE 3 RCA plugs. With unique silver-plating process applied to the contact areas the signal transfer is improved across a wide frequency range. The centre pin is insulated with PTFE and the design of the plug and ABS outer shell provides good strain relief.
Like the Chorus, the Anthem Reference’s use of the conductor ARAY technology, originally developed for the Chord Sarum, makes for a cable with an extremely accurate signal transfer. The tri-conductor configuration also makes for excellent definition across a wide frequency range and produces an extremely stable sound stage.
- Remarkably detailed and particularly coherent sound
- Tri-conductor configuration offers high definition
- Conductor ARAY technology creates accurate signal transfer
- Heavy gauge conductors arranged in a repeating spiral
- Dense braid shielding and heavy gauge foil over-wrap
- Custom VEE 3 RCA plug with unique silver-plating process
- Improved signal transfer across a wide frequency range
- Secure high pressure contact with all types of RCA sockets
- Design of the plug provides superior strain relief
|Product Type||Audio Cable|
|Feature Keyword||Hi-Fi, Studio|
|Recommended Use||Hi-Fi, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Chord Anthem Reference RCA Interconnect Cable - 1m
No questions asked yet