Chord C-power Shielded Power Cable - 1.5m
Availability: In stock
- Only 1 left
- Suitable for Hi-Fi and Home Cinema Components of All Levels
- Impressive with Entry-Level Components
- Highly Effective High Frequency Shielding
- High Pressure Crimped Terminations
- Over-Moulded Conductors Reduce Mechanical Noise
- Plug Type G (British Standard)
Chord C-power (UK Version)
Chord C-power is a simple, straightforward and easy to hear upgrade to pretty much any component with an IEC input socket. The C-power mains cable follows the same design principles as every other Chord cable and that means attention paid to shielding, conductors and termination.
C-power is fitted with a high quality over-moulded mains plug and an equally high quality IEC plug. All the terminations are high pressure crimped with no screws to work loose, and the over-moulding process holds the conductors firmly in place and reduces mechanically induced noise.
The place to start experimenting with C-power cables is by trying one with your source. This could be your CD player or your DAC/Streamer. Play a piece of music you know well, fit the C-power and listen again. Regardless of the cost of your system, the Chord C-power mains cable is a very cost effective and worthwhile upgrade.
Designed & hand built in England since 1985.
Like other Chord mains cables, an understanding of how crucial high frequency effective shielding is has played a big part in the design of the C-power mains cable.
Connections within the plugs are made using a high pressure crimping technique. This means there are no screw connections. Conductors are held firmly in place and are not subject to mechanically induced noise.
Hi-Fi and home cinema components of all levels will work well with the C-power. Chord C-power is particularly impressive when used with entry-level components where less attention has been paid to filtering the mains input.
- Conductors: 3 x 14 AWG high purity multi-strand copper conductors
- Configuration: Parallel conductor layout, high frequency effective floating shield
- Insulation: PVC
- Shielding: High frequency effective over-wrapped foil shield
- Jacket: High-density vibration damping outer jacket
- Plug: Type G (UK)
- Suitable for Hi-Fi and home cinema components of all levels
- Impressive when used with entry-level components
- Highly effective high frequency shielding
- Terminations high pressure crimped with no screws to work loose
- Over-moulded conductors reduce mechanical noise and fit firmly
|Product Type||Audio Cable|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Chord C-power Shielded Power Cable - 1.5m
No questions asked yet