Advice Please?

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by rachd87, Oct 12, 2010.

1. rachd87

rachd87 New Member

Hello, I'm a bit of a newbie to headphones / earphones, and would appreciate anyone's advice as I have a couple of requirements and wouldn't have the first clue where to start! I have ridiculously small ears, and normal earphones just drop out of my ears because they don't fit in properly. I also have eczema in my ears, which as you can imagine is quite uncomfortable at times, because they get really itchy. I would also like to be able to use them for excersize, without having to rearrange them every 2 minutes! And of course good sound quality is a must. If they could block out surrounding noise that would be even better, but not essential. I don't really want to spend much more than about £35 ish. Sorry if this seems a tall order, but I'm getting so fed up of using my iphone headphones and them falling out all the time! Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

2. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Headphone advice

I would say the SoundMAGIC PL30 fits the bill very well. They are massive improvement over the standard Apple offerings and are as good as many £60 earphones (e.g. Klipsch Image S4).

The PL30 is really suitable for sports as it has secure over ear cabling. See our mini review in our Top 10 Best In-Ear Headphones Review.

3. rachd87

rachd87 New Member

thanks very much for the advice Shaun :)