best headphones for sound clarity

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by star, May 20, 2012.

1. star

star New Member

May 18, 2012
    gaming headphones =? meaning surround sound plus proportion of level of voice to music ,plus easy on bass .???

I am interested for headphone that has the most Crystal clear crisp sound quality, clear clean live sound to be easy and comfortable to listen to ;in any price range' but! to deliver the quality i mentioned ; if same available in model that's not in ear ,then its a plus ,since it doesn't irritate ears at long term use ;am using them for lectures been recorded back 40 years ,and from a distance with background noise neither high pitch voice but i found that really good high quality sound reproduction players and headphone am able to get out almost each word !
    am also using them for stereo music ,so like the fullness of sound as well
  2. New Member

May 20, 2012
    Hello there..
    I can provide you some suggestion here as i do study a lot about headsets.
    If you wants to have a hassle free sound life i would recommend you Logitech h600 a very good wireless headset to use on Bluetooth.
    G930 again from Logitech is extremely good for its sound quality and for the surround sound quality delivers perfect music though its a Gaming headset.
    Lastly you can take a look on CAD U2 Stereo headset also.. as you are looking for the clarity of the sound.
    Let me have replies if my suggestions helped you! :)
  3. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Charleston South Carolina
    Look here

Open Back Headphones

Here's a much better place to look. Prices high to low - see what you think of this and then ask about specific models.
  4. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Apr 28, 2010
    It sounds like you are probably not really looking for gaming headphones - Dale is right about looking at the open backs - these have an incredibly spacial feel, gaming headphones are not normally great for anything except computer use, in fact a 5.1 processor and a great pair of Hifi open backs normally does a better job.

I'd suggest looking through our best full size headphones buyers guide for some inspiration. We've chosen the best headphones for sound quality and clarity and written up reviews to describe their characteristics. Let me know if of the headphone catch your attention.