Best online shopping experience? Most definitely!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ian_batten, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ian_batten

ian_batten New Member

I genuinely cannot find anything to fault about the service form this place.

The initial customer service was outstanding. Asking for advice on a product, most companies would naturally tell their customers to buy the most expensive item. However when looking at the Klipsch range, they reccomended I went for the 5x, because they were much better value for money, with little sound difference to the x5's.

Anyway, after an extremely polite, helpful, and moreover, PERSONAL (something that is very hard to find these days) reply, I went along and orders my x5s, at around 3pm.

Low and behold, 11am the following morning, the postie comes with my Klipschs (I was at school, but got a call saying he'd leave it with the next door neighbour).

The packaging was fantastic, bombproof I'd say.

Not to mention, my earphones are absolutely fantastic, totally worth the £110 or so I paid for them. (Which I might add, was by far the cheapest I could find online.)

Really, this company has it sussed, and I certainly hope they stay this way.

Just to sum things up:

Customer service: 5/5
    Delivery time: 5/5
    Customer notifications: 5/5
    Packaging costs: 5/5
    Physical packaging: 5/5
    Price: 5/5

Honestly, I have nothing to fault.

Thanks Hifiheadphones - you're awesome!

2. garlleg

garlleg New Member

I agree, so nice to find such a helpful and personable company, something thats becoming rarer and rarer these days. 3 cheers HiFI Headphones !

3. F1Annie

F1Annie New Member

I agree 100%. Buying from the internet is scary when you're spending £100+ but not when buying from this site.

And *shock horror* an 0800 number for customer service!!

Thanks guys.

4. ROB_GTR

ROB_GTR New Member

also agree on this!

fantastic help and advice on the phone or forum!

nice guys to speak to too who also like a laugh and help / advise beyond expectations

the free lolly made me laugh but it was a really nice touch

delivery time is lightspeed compaired to anywhere else i have ever dealt with