Best value in-ear headphones with mic

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by izzywizzle, Oct 6, 2012.

1. izzywizzle

izzywizzle New Member

Hi. I'm looking for some noise-cancelling in-ear headphones I can use with my blackberry both for listening to music and making/recieving phone calls. I have small ears - the fit is good with my current Sennheiser CX300s using the smallest ear-bud size, but it does have to be that shape rather than ipod type headphones. Not wanting to spend too much. Volume control on the wire would be great. Any recommendations? Thanks.

2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

3. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Everyone has slightly different tastes but a chap bought the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC23 and took them on holiday - he loved them and passed them round at a dinner party to show off the noise cancelling. We were told this by about 3 or 4 people who asked where he got them and bought them for their own travels. Very impressive for the money - have a look at these too, they are actually very nice quality for their tiny price too.:)

Digital Silence DS101A Noise Cancelling Earphones with Mic Black
    £29.95

4. izzywizzle

izzywizzle New Member

Thank you both. The Audio-Technica ones don't seem to have a voice mic, unless I'm missing something in the spec? The main thing I need them for is mobile phone calls so they wouldn't do for me, but the Digital Silence ones look like a great option.