Bluetooth in-ears - help choosing please

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by GregP, Jan 6, 2014.

1. GregP

GregP New Member

Hi

I am looking for some bluetooth earphones. I will be using them for work and some leisure cycling. At work we are allowed to listen to music whilst we work as long as we are "discreet" - hence in-ear headphones are required. Since I work at two desks about 6 feet apart, wireless will stop me having to remember to pick up the phone when I move from desk to desk.

The source will be my Samsung Note 2 which has Apt-x support, so some headphones that utilise this might be nice.

I mainly listen to rock, pop, dance, indie, some classic soul - rather a mixed bag really. I like a bit of bass but would rather the bass be reasonably tight as opposed to overbearing, Beats style.

Budget - I guess I'd struggle to afford more than about £100 - wife and kids to support etc etc :). Quite happy to pay less if the quality is there!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Many thanks

Greg

2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

Here's a good example of a Bluetooth IEM, and below that an adapter for devices that don't have Bluetooth built in.

Jaybird Freedom Bluetooth In-Ear Isolating Sports Earphones

Jaybird uSport Universal Bluetooth Adapter

3. john-hifi

john-hifi Super Moderator Staff Member

Jaybird do a great range of Bluetooth earphones. The Freedom are currently the only ones we do but we have the new Bluebuds X coming soon - They are going to be even better :)