Can you help me please? Where can I buy genuine Sony Ericsson hphones over the net?

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by Cameron, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Hello,

Well, I just bought a pair of HPM77 headphones from play.com. Surprise surprise, they were fakes - they lasted for two albums before the wiring started to mess up and they no longer worked properly.

So, I was just wondering... where can I buy genuine HPM-77's online for a decent price? (i.e. < £15) Obviously there's the Sony website, but there's no way I'm paying £30 for them. Any help would be very much appreciated :)

Thank you in advance

Cameron

2. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Sony Ericsson HPM-77 fakes

Yep, Playtrade and Amazon marketplace should be kept well away from. It's so easy to setup an account and start selling anything (including fake headphones).

It seems this model is very hard to find. I'd suggest Sony Ericsson have discontinued the model if the market is awash with fakes.

3. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Thanks for the reply

Where would you recommend I buy them from then? Are there any decent websites for sony ericsson headphones, other than play and amazon?

4. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Sony Ericsson HPM-77 earphones

I'm afraid I don't know where you could buy them from. It appears they are not making them any longer, but we don't have contact with Sony Ericsson we have no way to find out.

Might be worth a call to Sony Ericsson themselves to see if they still make that model.