cant sync with transmitter

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by dont swing on my gate, May 26, 2014.

1. dont swing on my gate

dont swing on my gate New Member

please can someone help? I purchased a pair of Sennheiser RS180 wireless headphones in July last year with an extra headset . Up until about a month ago, I was able to sync both pairs with the transmitter in order for my husband and I to listen to the tv. However, I am now unable to sync both pairs and can either have the main set on or the secondary set, not the two together.
    I have followed all the steps in the manual, i.e. changing the batteries (rechargable), unplugging from the mains, etc. all to no avail. Has anyone got a solution. I hope so.

2. dont swing on my gate

dont swing on my gate New Member

cant sync headphones

OK - so it looks as though I have solved the problem myself, more by luck than judgement!
    I had put the transmitter on the floor, because when it is on and working the flashing green light starts a migraine. However, out of desperation I moved it and bingo I now have two pairs of headphones which are working. PROBLEM SOLVED - HOW - I think I was getting interference (1) from the metal legs on the tv stand, (2) there is also a stereo unit and a telephone in the same vicinity and I think it was causing interference. Lesson learned - I hope this helps anyone else who may come across the problem.