Comply Ultra Soft Foam Eartips - now available

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by ShaunG, Sep 3, 2008.

1. ShaunG

ShaunG Guest

Made from unique ultra soft foam that is activated by body heat, Comply eartips offer superior comfort, fit and performance and can be fitted to major consumer brand earphones, such as Sennheiser, Goldring, Denon, Skullcandy, Ultimate Ears and many others. Comply Foam replacement eartips are now available at the HiFi Headphones store.

Read more about Comply tips at the HiFi Headphones Blog - http://blog.hifiheadphones.co.uk/2008/08/01/comply-foam-tips-ultra-soft-replacement-earphone-tips/

[​IMG]
    Comply Replacement Foam Eartips

2. jfsebastian

jfsebastian New Member

Can any Shure users tell me if these Comply tips are any better than Shure's own black foam tips?

3. Saiyajin

Saiyajin New Member

Both tips are pretty differently from each other. Some like these over Shure foams and opposite. It's all matter about personal preference.
    The Comply tips are in general made of softer material that properly is more comfortable and especially good for long time use. Sound wise they maybe tend to absorb a little of the high frequencies and maybe the lows too. But I would say it depends on your fit and what iems you are using. It’s not always a bad thing.

They really do a bice job with my triple-fi's actually. I find the treble too much sometime. They absorb the highs a bit and make it nicer. :) They just don't last forever. A few months and the foam will maybe going to crackle and you need to replace them. Shure's foam tips should last longer in this case.

4. jfsebastian

jfsebastian New Member

Thanks for the reply. That was very helpful.

5. Fatality

Fatality New Member

I can personally recommend these tips. I use them for my Westone UM2's and I can wear them for hours last for a good while too. Good to see that you guys sell them.