earphones for small ears and piercings

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by sathtastic, Aug 24, 2012.

1. sathtastic

sathtastic New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Hi All,
    I was wondering if I could get any good recommendations for earphones for small ears that are also piercing friendly.

At the moment I have been using Sony MDR-EX83 which came with the walkman. Using the smallest tips supplied. They are a very tight fit, and obviously a bit too big for my ear canal as they get uncomfortable after a while. Although they haven't popped out.
    But the greatest discomfort is the external part which fits into the 'shell' of the ear, as this part presses uncumfortably on my conch piercing.

So any recommendations would be good.

I've looked at the SoundMAGIC PL21 and the Klipsch Image X1 (which are actually out of production, but I think I can still find a new pair). Both apparently are good for small ear canals, and hopefully wouldn't irritate my piercing. But without trying them, I would rather get some more input from ppl in the know before buying. OR if anyone can recommend anything even better, that would be awesome.

I'd prefer something under 30 UKP but can go up to 40 if its worth it. (Yes I'm skint!).
  2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Apr 28, 2010