Earphones with bass-driven sound

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by retry, Feb 21, 2015.

1. retry

retry New Member

Dear Experts

I'm sure that you will be able to help me - I am looking for earphones with bass-driven sound up to £100. Reading through the forum, I believe that Sennheiser's tends to concentrate on bass, but there are so many model out there. I am currently using earphones that came with iPhones, and they have quite a good bass, although they don't stay well in my ears.

I tend to listen to my music on high volume when I travel to work on tube, therefore it would be good if they would have some sort of noise cancelling feature.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Marcin

2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

3. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Best headphones for bass

Good timing! We've just put up a review of the best headphones for bass that we often recommend to our customers on the phone:

Be aware that big bass often comes at the sacrifice of the midrange, but there are some excellent headphones out there that have really nicely defined bass response while retaining some level of balanced.

Feel free to ask questions about any of those headphones on the list as we've recently had them out comparing them.