Grado Competition and 10% off some models

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by RobinHiFi, Jan 5, 2013.

1. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

As a special Christmas and New Year offer HiFi Headphones are giving away a set of of the WHAT HiFi 5 Star rated Grado SR80i headphones!

To enter, go to - Competitions | AVForums.com - UK Online - If you are not a member of AV Forums you will have to sign up.

If you just can't wait to see if you've won and want to buy a pair we are also giving 10% DISCOUNT on the SR80i, SR125i and 325is until the end of January 2013.

Discount code - FLYER-10GRADO

For more on Grado check out our page: http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/grado-man-19.html

Grado, one of the oldest family owned companies in the Audio Industry, have for almost half a century been the leaders in engineering for the high-end audio and recording industries.
    Company founder, Joseph Grado is credited as the inventor of the stereo moving coil phono cartridge. He is responsible for more innovations in phono cartridge design than any other person in our lifetime and was inducted into the Audio Hall of Fame in 1982.

:D

2. KornelHiFi

KornelHiFi Administrator

Just wanted to remind everyone that there's only a week left of this promotion so grab your lovely Grado cans at the discounted price whilst you can! :cool: