Hd700

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by kjhay, Jun 6, 2012.

1. kjhay

kjhay New Member

Hi there

When will we be able hear / obtain the hd 700 and do you know list price, very interested after hearing the hd800

Cheers

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Available soon! Still no firm date. Have not heard them myself yet but I'm not surprised the HD800 perked up your interest. I prefer the Beyer T1, but that is just personal preference and I am a bit scared of some of the HD800 replacement cable prices!:D

The HD800 has a completely different sound signature from any other Sennheiser but I'm expecting the HD700 to be more similar to the HD800 than the HD650.

3. kjhay

kjhay New Member

Hd800 surprised me to, and valve amps have me duelling and looking at lyr

Can you supply bifrost and will it work with I devices

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  4. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Bifrost is not available in the UK yet but might be coming - there is definitely no iDevice compatibility yet, but as an upgradeable system it may come eventually. Lyr is really nice - very interesting effect on some headphones - I love the combo of this amp and the HE-500 - very interesting with the Beyer T1. If you are seriously after a Bifrost and a Lyr you should email us and we can find out when the UK distributor will have the Bifrost, probably take a while to get an answer from the disty but if you eventually fix on this set up we can ask for you:)

It isn't easy picking!