Head-Fi UK Meetups

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by UndefinedMemory, Apr 27, 2012.

1. UndefinedMemory

UndefinedMemory New Member

Hey guys,

Not sure how many of you also use Head-Fi, but I'm guessing that a lot of you are at least aware of it from googling for headphones. I started reading on there a while ago and every time I go on I have a good experience and end up with more information (very similar to here!). There are a few UK based meets planned in the next few months, so I wanted to point people on here towards those in case anyone was interested. I've found it hard to find them on the Head-Fi forum in the past.

There is a small one - no set date yet - that we're looking to schedule in London:

UK 2012 LONDON --LOCAL MEETS!

And another one that is being organised in September in Cambridge:

UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.

The guy organising it, Andrew Smith, has been contacting a bunch of different distributors and manufacturers who are going to be attending the event. They seem to be great guys and I can't wait to meet up and try all the equipment! There's also going to be a really impressive raffle, with all the prizes being donated by various people and all proceeds going to charity.

I hope that this is appropriate to post here - if not please delete this and let me know. Otherwise I hope that this interests some of you here! I live in London (FragmentedGod on that forum) so I will be attending that event once we can agree on a venue/date, and I will definitely be heading up to Cambridge for the other one.

Chase

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

I will be making an attempt to come to both - we are a Head-fi Sponsor so I'm sure we will be donating something. People should feel free to talk about the Head-fi meetups and post about them when they have happened:D

3. UndefinedMemory

UndefinedMemory New Member

Excellent! I didn't realise you were a sponsor. The raffle is already very impressive, and I'm sure you will make it even more so! That's great.