Headphones for my g/f

Discussion in 'Full Size Headphones' started by Bunta, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Bunta

Bunta New Member

Hi all.

I'm looking to get a paor of headphones for g/f for christmas. She will be getting Cowen mp3 player as well and I know she is saving up to get the headphones with what she gets for christmas and her paycheck.

I did a google and came across this thread in the forum, http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/for...1032-best-headphones-cowon-j3-mp3-player.html, however the thread was created in 2011 and it might be out of date now.

I'm not much of an audiophile, that is more my g/f, and so I thought I'd ask you guys for what you could recommened. For budget I would be looking at around £100, but at a push I could stretch to 150 depending on the receommendations from you all.

For requirements it would be similar to those in the previous post, so I have quoted it below. I would say that portablility is important as she will use them in the house, but they would also be used for travelling to work.

Hope I've posted in the right section and any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Hi Bunta

What kind of music does she like? Does it matter more to her if they are technically brilliant or would she sacrifice this for looks?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013