Headphones for Running

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by JimmyLeBoat, Aug 17, 2016.

1. JimmyLeBoat

JimmyLeBoat New Member

I am looking on the HIFI site, and trying to decide on a decent set of running headphones. I run, probably 15-20 miles a week and go to the gym a bit too and have pretty much always used smartphone ear-buds for my music. I have bought a number of cheaper running headsets lately, such as Sennheiser which I wasn't overly impressed with. Urbanz Sportz, for the price have been actually pretty good. Worth considering as pretty much a Sennheiser, yet cheaper. I love my music, as it really helps motivate me. So I'm wanting someone to say, "These are amazing, and work brilliantly when running and getting all sweaty etc" - Are Shure a good bet? SE215 in mind.

Advise please!

hugeman likes this.
  2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

If you don't get an answer soon, try the "Contact Us" button on the store page.

3. hugeman

hugeman New Member

hi,guys,you can try mixcder runto or flyto(wireless earbuds) .if you like wired earbuds,you can try SH302,their battery duration time is good,you can check out it if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  4. hugeman

hugeman New Member

Hi,Sr,sorry for my late reply.I have given some specific advises already.It seems that you are very good at headset technology, I hope I can be an active member and give more useful information here.Thanks

5. over ear headphones

over ear headphones New Member

For this you can take any over hear headphones for the gym and the headphones which are wireless. You can use it very easily.

6. Ahsanraza

Ahsanraza New Member

you can check Alpha & Delta AD01 in-ear headphone.

7. Headphones

Headphones New Member

You can try the Yurbuds Inspire Duro for 50$ i think they are pretty good actually.