headphones for use after facial surgery

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by msh14568, May 9, 2012.

1. msh14568

msh14568 New Member

Please can you help.

For medical reasons I am due to have facial surgery soon. After the surgery i will not be able to wear my glasses so I wont be able to see anything so I was hoping to find a set of soft earphones to allow me to listen to music during my recovery. To clarify, the surgery will be around my ears on both sides of my face.

Can anyone suggest any earphones that may help in this situation?

Thank you in advance for your help

2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

Surgery

You need to talk this over with the doctor who can give you guidelines on exactly what physical headphones or in-ear earphones might be acceptable and not interfere with recovery. Once you have that down it will be easier to see if a commercial headphone will work.

3. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Do feel free to call us after you have spoken to your Doctor (this is excellent advice from Dale Thorn as you might be surprised by some of what your Doctor has to say). Our number is on the front page of the website - good luck for the surgery, we have to find you something that will work or you will go out of your mind with boredom so please do let us know what the Doc says.:)