Headphones you regretted buying the most

Discussion in 'Full Size Headphones' started by earheade, Jun 20, 2013.

1. earheade

earheade New Member

The headphones I regretted the most was the skullcandy skullcrusher. I bought them for 100cad from the source.ca It broke after 5 months, the driver stopped working for some weird reason.. I should have bought a decent dac but that was before I joined head-fi. : frown::f rown:

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Good topic! Never bought a headphone or earphone I trully regretted but I've seen and heard some real stinkers! Don't want to be mean to anyone so I will simply return to this thread and giggle at what others have to say.:)

3. tadaska

tadaska New Member

Bought a head-set for about £50 from Misco about a week ago - Genius GX Gaming Cavimanus Virtual 7.1. Nice looking, decent quality for price. But God sound was AWFUL! Everything sounded just so flat, like ringtones on old mobile phones.

4. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Bundled Samsung headphones

For me it wasn't so much a direct purchase, rather than an indirect acquisition.

The bundled Samsung headphones that came with the Samsung E900 have to be the most awful headphones I can remember putting in my ears! Comfort was dreadful, sound was muffled and they didn't stay in my ears.

5. headphoneph

headphoneph New Member

I did not like Meelectronics M6 at all but for its price I couldn't really complain. I guess my expectations for 'budget products' back then were quite unrealistic.

6. sgcockburn

sgcockburn New Member

Grado GS1000

Really really hated these, changed for LCD-2, wow what a difference . Didn't even like the build quality of the Grado's.