help & advice for in-ear earphones please

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by ROB_GTR, Jul 10, 2010.

1. ROB_GTR

ROB_GTR New Member

Hiya Guys,

i posted this in the expert section but thought it may be good to post here too.

this is my 1st post and it looks to be a very helpful forum, anyway im Rob and dont know a great deal about in-ear earphones so looking for a pointer in the right direction if possible

i enjoy music the way its meant to be heard and in good crisp quality. i generally use my iphone for mobile listening. i dont go jogging etc so i wont require any ultra secure fitting, but i would like some comfortable nice looking ones.

i have (in my opinion) small ish ears for most earphones etc (ear buds generally are too big and fall out and are uncomfortable). i am looking for a good quality set of in-ear earphones that will be a good fit and that are not too bulky.
    i dont want to go buy some that "i think" are good and turn out to be useless for me.
    i have looked at the usual comet etc and was quite keen on the Bose ones but after reading reviews from people in the know i will be staying away from what "i thought" was a good set.

i like the look of these (the way they fit neatly in the ear) pic at the bottom of the page in the link Sleek Audio SA6 Earphones

i dont have a budget as such but dont want to go mad and be paying 100's if i can get what i need for alot less.

i listen to loads of types of music but i would say mainly house, dance, trance and hip hop
    so i like lots of well defined and punchy bass with good mid range and trebles too.
    i think i want a good all rounder in the earphone dept with good bass.

i love the styling and the looks of these Sleek Audio SA1 In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones in Rosewood

So what would you guys suggest?

thanks in advance, Rob

2. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

advice for in-ear earphones

Please see the reply to your in-ear earphones advice thread in the Ask The Experts forum.