help choosing earphones

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by LewisHolford7, Sep 10, 2012.

1. LewisHolford7

LewisHolford7 New Member

hello recently my klipsch image s4's broke so i got a refund and it was my birthday so i have some money to blow on some good earphones i have a budget of £75 ive been offered some Monster turbine pro copper edition for £70 they are still in the film and are genuine i was looking at they beyerdynamic dtx 101ie i know beyerdynamic are good but i just need some help i listen to very heavy music such as carnifex and suicide silence but i also listen to people like biggie smalls and dubstep i like dubstep to have punchy bass but if possible id like to have a flat eq on the earphones. i have a fiio e6 headphone amp to be honest i just want a few suggestions for the best earphone i can get for £75 sound quality and build quality are Key! if i have to go up to £85 im not too bothered but if possible £75 any suggestions ?

2. LewisHolford7

LewisHolford7 New Member

Would the shure se215 be a good choice or even the etymotic hf5?

3. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

4. LewisHolford7

LewisHolford7 New Member

i have 99 punds exaclty to spend now but that must include shipping cost anythoughts?

5. LewisHolford7

LewisHolford7 New Member

There is absolutle no way i would spend 1p on beats they are awful!

6. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

Good thinking. The Audeo would be far better.