Help me with a present for my brother

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by Nerdjacker, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Nerdjacker

Nerdjacker New Member

His specification was as follows:
    1: Great sound quality (versatile).
    2: iPhone compatible inline remote with an answer function.
    3: Fairly durable (wear them everywhere, stuff them into pockets, bags, work out with them)
    4: Preferably covered on a warranty.

My price range is around £30 at the minimum but I don't really want to pushing anything above the £45 mark. Could somebody please help me out? I haven't got a clue, I've looked through Amazon and found the soundmagics (used them for 2 years but I was worried about sound quality for him), Klipsch S4 II (worried about durability), Sennheiser MM 30i (worried that they weren't well known enough to be a reliable purchase).

Please could somebody recommend me what the best thing might be?

2. Nerdjacker

Nerdjacker New Member

Bump, please anyone? Also, why can't I post to the boards dedicated for these questions?

3. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

The only thing I can think of is the Soundmagic P21, although I don't know about the "inline remote". It's not as easy to find the best headphone for those requirements as you would expect, given the vast array of headphones available. If you're looking at earphones (not headphones), then I don't have any recommendation for durability.