Help with Kicker EB141 Silicone Tips

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by nvrsttleforless, Oct 25, 2012.

1. nvrsttleforless

nvrsttleforless New Member

Hi everyone,

I've had my Kicker EB141's for a while now, love them - they do the job. I'm not a huge audio fanatic but I respect good quality gear and sound. I've noticed I hate the foam comply t-400's, they start of perfect, then get too soft and fall apart, that's why I'm here, looking for help.

Can someone please suggest a silicone tip for the eb141's? I've head about UE tips? I'm not sure what they are. Any other help would be great, I'm a completely newbie when it comes to this, so please explain your answer briefly :)

Happy to spend up to £10? Just want good quality, medium sized tips - medium sized since I used medium sized with the t-400.

Thanks again

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

I cannot recommend an exact tip - you know what you like or what you are looking for - but I can tell you how to find out which tips fit other Earphone.

If you use the Comply website you can see the Comply sizing for nearly and Earphone. The correct T-400 size for your earphones is actuallt one of the most common sizes so there are a lot of other tips which will fit.

Search "tips" on the HifiHeadphones website and you can see all the available tips - cross reference the two and pick some which look like they will work. Why not try some double flange if there are some that appeal.:)

3. nvrsttleforless

nvrsttleforless New Member

Hi Robin,

I just went and bought some cheap silicone tips, when I put them on the eb141's, it doesn't actually go in my ear. As you might be aware, the eb141's have huge bases to them. What would you recommend here?

4. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator