Hi im new!

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by Topmetom, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Topmetom

Topmetom New Member

Hey everyone!

Basically im after a set of headphones for my iphone for use at work? I am a greenkeeper so use them on tractors etc... The standard ipod phones hurt my ears?? So am unsure what to go for? Any tips???.?

Thanks guys!

2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

You certainly would want a "closed" design to block as much noise as possible. Noise canceling is also possible but it costs more and can be tricky, with batteries needed for most of them. In-ear earphones are also a possibility if you get some extra earpiece tips so's to fit your ear better. You need to avoid anything that fits loose that would fall off of your head or shift off of your ears.

I wish I could suggest something specific, but hey, take a look at the full-size and in-ears here and see which looks like where you would want to go on a new item, then post your impression.

Headphones & Earphones | Headphones for iPod, MP3 player and Hi-Fi, including wireless headphones, running headphones,DJ headphones and more from Sennheiser, Grado, Shure and the best manufacturers.

3. Topmetom

Topmetom New Member

4. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

That looks really good. I have a GMP 8.35 and a FiiO amp now - good products.