ı need help

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by mnyqali, Jan 19, 2013.

1. mnyqali

mnyqali New Member

hello guys ı think for a long time but i cant choose any headphones i get between marshall major , AKG k540 , Denon AH D310 but i can't try AKG k540 and Denon D310 i want powerful bass but not only bass because ı love rock, metal,jazz ,blues,techno,dubstep etc. I can listen everything what do you prefer to me ? please help me :/

note: I don't have enough money for beats :/

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

How much are you willing to spend, and what do you plan to use it with?

Also, what about on-ear, around ear, noise isolation etc. Any requirements there?

3. mnyqali

mnyqali New Member

i have only arround 70 - 75 £ to spend . I will use with mp3 player (sony NWZ - s544 ) I dont have any idea about on ear or arround ear can be both :) I want to use it when I going to university or when I go out for meeting :) of course it have be noise isolation but it dont have to be perfect :) thank you for your attention

4. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

5. mnyqali

mnyqali New Member

thank you again :) I can be undecided some times because we have a lot of different option :)

6. mnyqali

mnyqali New Member

I looked on internet and I liked this headphone very much. but I'm worried now how is cable of klipsch ? is it strong enough ? because I bought creative ep -630 and I had original samsung galaxy 's earphone .but now both of them's cable damaged and ı can't use both :(

7. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

It's not detachable, but I never had a problem with it. If you have to have a detachable cable then you should add that to your list of requirements.

8. mnyqali

mnyqali New Member

you right :) only I be curious :) thanks for help . really I think to buy klipsch image one . :)