I phone 4s low profile budget £50

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by flinny01, Jan 4, 2012.

1. flinny01

flinny01 New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Hi Guys,

I have an iphone 4s. I regularly use the remote and mic with siri/voice calls and the option to pause, skip or skip back tracks and adjust volume.

Are there any other manufacturers that produce decent in ear phones with all the above features, or just ones with the mic feature?

If there are, then I need a pair that are around £50 (or less!) but which have a low profile and don't stick out too far so I can get them under a full face (picture motorcross) helmet.

After having a look around I found a few that seemed to match my criteria but were way over budget, and one that seemed spot on considering I also ski. Expensive ones included Monster iSport Immersion and BOSE IE2, and my current No. 1 is the Klipsch Image S5i (or S4i) Rugged In-Ear Headphones with 3-Button Remote which come in at £59 for the S5i and £54 for the S4i. Any opinions on the above?!

Many thanks for your help!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Apr 28, 2010
    Hi flinny01

SoundMAGIC will release the E10m with iPhone mic and volume controller in early February. These are great little earphone and will be about £50. Also have a look at JAYS A-Jays Four.:)