IEM For £200 or slightly more

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by Aerixa, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Aerixa

Aerixa New Member

Been looking for a while now, and cant make my mind up. Mainly looking at the IE 8 but the price seems higher now then it was a few months back and seem to get hard to get old off. I mainly listern to rock/metal/electronic/dance and a few other genres.

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Sennheiser have been mercilessly culling unscrupulous dealers and shutting down the fakers. A lot of the headphones have gone up in price due to the international prices of metals such as copper, silver and gold.

Don't be tempted by cheap eBay or Amazon Marketplace sales, at best these will be second hand or non-EU with no warranty. Worst case scenario they will be cheap fakes.

What sort of music do you like? Let me know and I can suggest some alternatives:)

3. kamranh3

kamranh3 New Member

4. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

AMP3 are good friends of the hi-fi headphones team and a lovely bunch of people. This is a great price, I would suggest they are stock from before the recent across the board price rise on all Sennheiser goods. Grab them while you can at this price as it will not last long!:)