In ear headphones for walking

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by mashworth, Dec 12, 2011.

1. mashworth

mashworth New Member

I want to buy some in ear headphones that I can wear when walking. I have a pair of Senheisser CX300 s and whilst these produce a good quality I hate that thud you get on foot impact when walking - I just can't listen to music with this irritation . I am happy sot spend up to about £80 on a pair but I don't want the same problem.

Are there any in ear phones that don't give this vibration issue?

Thanks in advance

2. andrewscott

andrewscott New Member

Hey Mashworth ,

I would like to give you 2-3 options....

In my personal opinion Beyerdynamic DTX35 will be the best option for you. I like these headphones because of few reasons :-
    1) It is affordable.
    2) You are comfortable with them while walking/workout.
    3) It has so amazing sound quality which gives you relaxation.

The second which I like is Sony MDR-Q68LW.They have nice styling and build quality.I like these headphones mainly because of their compact size.They are stable during workout.

I can happily recommend these two headphones for workouts.

3. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Headphones for walking

If that thud sound really annoys you, as suggested by andrewscott it might be worth thinking about an on-ear pair instead of in-ear.

I regularly use my Grado iGrado headphones for walking. These headphones sound INCREDIBLE for the money. They have the same drivers as the SR60i, which makes them a bit of a bargain.

The iGrado is particularly good for walking as it lets you stay away of your surroundings. You feel far more connected with what's going on around you.

4. jchris

jchris New Member

I was actually just looking at the iGrado, here's a review I found: Grado iGrado Headphones Review

I've been using the Bose MIE2 since I got my iPhone and absolutely love them.

Hope that helps!