In-Ear headphones

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by Tehmoe, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Tehmoe

Tehmoe New Member

Hi all, after buying countless amount of in-ear headpones and close back headphones from amazon and all of them failing on me within 6months I want to get some proper in ear headphones.

From my quick look at these forums SoundMAGIC E10 are highly rated, I just wanted to know how good the quality is as I would like to keep them for a few years.

Also which foam tips are best for them, as it seems this would increase the sound isolation by a far bit.

Thank you all.

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Hi Tehmoe

I love the SoundMAGIC E10, fantastic earphone at this price - I will point out though that very few earphones are blameless in the faulty cable department. Quality cabling (like in the E10) is pure copper, which is not really known for its ability to wear well, it does sound amazing though! If you buy from our store and have a problem with faulty earphones you would get a brand new replacement:D

3. Tehmoe

Tehmoe New Member

Already went ahead and ordered them, couldnt wait and the reviews were just amazing. Order it along with tome comfy foam tips the t400, mistakenly picked the s/m/l pack put a quick email to the sales team got that fixed to triple M which is amazing service.

Hopefully there waiting at home for me so I well post a review after trying thanks :D.