iPod Touch 2G earphones

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by bogdan03ady, Oct 30, 2009.

1. bogdan03ady

bogdan03ady New Member

I say 'hello' to every audiophile and music passionate on this forum. I don't think I can call myself a true audiophile because I got no professional equipment, but I really can't stand a broken sound with buzzes etc. I love an equalized sound, with clear bass and good highs. So, let's get straight to the question: I have an iTouch and the sound from apple earphones it's kinda bad. I really don't have a lot of money to spend on expensive earbuds, I just want something better to replace apple's default. So, are these a good choice: AKG K 309 ? If you have other advices, please leave them here. Cheers!

2. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

iPod Touch earphones

I think you can probably do much better than the AKG K309. They are earbud style and not likely to be a big upgrade from the standard buds.

The best value for money upgrade from standard Apple Touch earphones I can think of is the SoundMAGIC PL11 or PL30. These blow the standard buds out of the water.

3. bogdan03ady

bogdan03ady New Member

O hai! thought this forum was dead:D
    A lot of persons recommended the Senns CX-300 which I think I'll get. The SoundMagic isn't available in Romania so...

4. noisecancelationheadphone

noisecancelationheadphone Banned

yeah
    i thought this forum was dead.
    it seems so silent
    hopefully more people will come over here soon

5. ipoda

ipoda New Member

oh``` i am new here. hope learning...