itouch compatable,?

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by 08rdavis, Feb 18, 2009.

1. 08rdavis

08rdavis New Member

hello,

i want to purchace some headband headphone that are copatable with an ipod touch.
    i dont have a clue what to look for. i want to use them to play music and watching films, i listnen to music with a fair amount off bass but also quite tehnical.

all feedback appriciated

2. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

iTouch compatible headphones

Below are a few ideas:

Koss PortaPro - Lightweight design. Warm bass response. Good build quality. Open back design means you can stay connected with environment, but does leak noise in and out.

Sennheiser PX100 - Lightweight design. Excellent clarity of sound. Open back design means you can stay connected with environment, but does leak noise in and out.

Sennheiser PX200 - Lightweight design (very similar to PX100). Excellent clarity of sound, but lighter bass response than PX100. Closed back design reduces sound leakage, and also helps prevent noise from distracting you.

Audio Technica ATH-ES7 - Very sturdy build quality. Good aesthetics - matches the iPod/iPhone nicely. Closed back design isolates you from external noise and stops sound leakage. Excellent sound quality with plenty of detail and good bass response.

Feel free to give us a call at HiFi Headphones to discuss the options.