Jaybird SB2 Sportsband Bluetooth Headphones

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by Kinxy, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Kinxy

Kinxy New Member

I have an iphone 4S, and I am looking to buy a pair of these, in black. what will i need to do to get them working on my iphone? liturally just buy them, or do i need anything else?

Also, I am quite new to headphones, I ride my bike, nearly everywhere, I'm 18, and I love to bike as my form of travel, do you recommend these? Will they stay on my head when I go fast? Or would you recommend something else? I'm not bother about sound leaking, as I'm not on a bus or anything.

I mainly listen to Drum and Base, dubstep, club music, around that genre, I'm not sure if that will make you sway towards other things.

I am also, interested about style, I'm not huge on bulky headphones, like the huge ones. :D

Much appreciate some help x

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Hi Kinxy

These would be a great choice as a multi purpose headset for music and taking calls. You don't need any other accessories other than your iPhone to use them as they connect to the phones Bluetooth. Because of the design it is easy to move them a bit to the side if you need to hear the outside world a bit. You could look at these as a common cycling and road running headphone but there is no call facility.

Grado iGrado Neckband Headphone in Black
    £44.96

I think the jaybirds would work oput better for you -

Jaybird SB2 Bluetooth Headphones Midnight Black (JB-SB2)
    £99.00

:)

3. Kinxy

Kinxy New Member

Thank you :D i just wanted to clear it all up and i thought to just ask someone who knows would be good. I had a good search round and figured these were the best, :D but thank you, do they fold away? for like me to put in my bag at college? I think I will get them regardless, just curious :D

4. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

They don't fold but they fit well into a bag and they are pretty tough so should be fine:)