just a quick introduction

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by safae, Dec 20, 2010.

1. safae

safae New Member

just thought i would say hi and couldnt see an introudctions thread... i like to have a basic introductory thread to go back to look at when i meet someone on a forum, i think it provides a good basis for their character. for example, i may not tell you much about me here but the fact that i am doing this says volumes, dont you think? i find things like that fascinating!
    so yeh looking forward to chatting to you all some more x

2. kelvinmunson

kelvinmunson New Member

Hi.......... nice to meet you, what phones do you use............. and if you use them for music .............what other equipment do you have and what music do you listen to ?

3. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum safae.

We'd love to hear about what headphones you're interested in and/or have owned. It's also great to hear about what kind of music you're into.

4. faastmoto

faastmoto New Member

Hi I am Martin Abell and new to this forum. I am interesting to share my opinions on this forum. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. garethfrith1

garethfrith1 New Member

Welcome to all the new members, I'v also just joined here :)

6. ClimacticCoda

ClimacticCoda New Member

I also wanted to extend a mutual welcome to all; I'm new here as well and hope to apply what knowledge I do have and learn as much more as possible to continue to progressive release of my inner audiophile. :3

7. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Hi Guys!

Always feel welcome to ask any headphone related questions that you really need answered in the "Ask the experts" section. I always try to answer quickly but sometimes it might take me a couple of days to get back to you:D

8. Angela78

Angela78 New Member

Hiya Friends

I am newbie here. I like to share Mobile review and its compatible accessories.