Just bought - WESTONE UM1 TRUE-FIT SINGLE-DRIVER EARPHONES (UM1)

Discussion in 'Headphone Reviews' started by rs939, Nov 8, 2011.

1. rs939

rs939 New Member

After a epic delivery time of less than 24 hours from these guys, and after getting some good options on alternatives to the Kipsich 4s I was looking at I decided to give these ago.

2 days so far and they are getting better and better, I had soundMagic Pl30's that I broke so I thought after having the Dre beats and the Bose earphones I would try yet another pair nearer the £100 mark.

So far I have found that the bass isn't as low as I expected but it is getting better, I have found that the mid range is very clear and Highs are very clear as well.

The fact that these block out the sound so well means the iphone isn't turned up at all and the EQ is switched OFF.

Also something you have to consider is the fact these are a joy to wear, so much so I forget I have them in my ears not something I could ever have said about the dre beats.

Ideally they would have a remote for the iPhone but to be honest I would rather not have it and have a pair of earphones that sound and feel great in my ear.

2. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Westone UM1 review

@rs939: Thanks for the mini review. Good to hear your impressions of these very nice earphones.