Marley Liberate XL

Discussion in 'Headphone Reviews' started by Vertigrator, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Vertigrator

Vertigrator New Member

Oct 20, 2014
    I just bought these great headphones. The review on this site by Dale Thorn helped me make the decision. I can't post a reply to that thread. Maybe because I am a new user. Anyway in that review he wasn't sure about how/if the skip forward and skip back buttons worked. I can confirm that the single button for pausing a track also does skip forward (double click) and skip back (triple click). I love this feature of the headphones. The volume controls and microphone are also a great feature for headphones to go with my iPhone.

The sound quality on these is very decent. Not as good as my Audio Technica ATH-M50X but still mighty fine and perfect for use on a portable device like iPods, iPhones and other smart phones.

Other standout features are the fold down design and rugged stainless steel construction for traveling and shoving in and out of your work back after the commute.

They also look sweet!
  2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Charleston South Carolina
    Thanks! I've posted reviews here of items I've gotten from a number of sources - not just HiFiHeadphonesUK. But I should mention that I purchased many of those headphones and amps from the HiFiHeadphonesUK store, and several of those are in heavy rotation here every day. Thanks to John and Robin for their participation and sales assistance, which unfortunately seems to be a thing of the past now.