Mix-Style

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by kamranh3, Dec 4, 2012.

1. kamranh3

kamranh3 New Member

Recently got a pair of Mix-Style earphones because my e10s broke and I didn't feel like sending back for repairs. They seem surprisingly good for the price but how do you feel they compare? I'm gonna have to get them fixed and I'm giving a pair to my brother so obviously I want the best choice for me xD

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

What happened to the SoundMAGIC? Unless they were squashed or the cable is torn or some obvious user damage you can get them replaced! We are very happy to help with that so just email us support@hifiheadphones.co.uk :)

The MixStyle in-ears are quite good but lack the subtle detail of the E10 and the impressive control of bass which leads to such a small amount of wooliness in the bass. This is pretty subtle stuff so if you use your phone to listen to lower quality MP3s you will not gain as much as if you have a carefully crafted library of high quality files. Basically the E10s represent the best possible quality at the below £40 mark, especially if you like contemporary sounds, but the MixStyle are not too far behind.