need help deciding between headphones with clarity but deep bass

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by capone, Jan 30, 2013.

1. capone

capone New Member

Hello I am looking to purchase a pair of headphones but cant decide on which ones choices are between the v moda m100, ultrasone pro 900, beyerdynamic t70p, focal spirits one and the beyerdynamic custom pro ones hope can get help on a decision here where I have only been able to try make a decision on reviews cause cant find anywhere in london where has these headphones to listen to.

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

For advice you will need to be more specific on your uses and what might sway you one way or the other - EQ, comfort, etc

You are welcome to book yourself into our demoroom, I would be gratefull if you didn't discuss other shops on this forum however.

3. capone

capone New Member

It will b for portable use and mostly for hip hop

4. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

5. capone

capone New Member

have looked at the beyerdynamic t70p and ultrasone pro 900 its just the price and if they are that much better than the beyerdynamic custom pro ones and the focal spirit ones I will consider the buy for any of the more expensive headphones have listed.

6. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

I did some research on the Focal a few weeks ago and wasn't favorably impressed. Yesterday I looked at the Beyer Custom One at length. I think the Custom One would be great fun for experimenting, but for music listening I would relegate it to portable use because of the sound quality, yet it's too bulky for portable use .... so those other two, the t70p and Pro 900 are the choices I think for musical fidelity. I have the Beyer DT770, but when I get more wealthy I will snag a t70 or t90.