need help to decide if my headphones are broken - SHURE750DJ

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by sharkol, Feb 25, 2013.

1. sharkol

sharkol New Member

Feb 25, 2013
    hi everyone, today i saw somthing which i dont realy like.

i bought the SHURE SRH750DJ headphones 4-5 months ago, i realy like them and having fun with them.
    but today i noticed somthing i never noticed before, maybe its how the headphones build, but i never noticed that part.
    just to me it seems like broken, im talking about the the part which get lengthen, so the headphones will fit to biger heads.

im adding a few pics that i took so u guys can see what im talkin about. u can see like two little scratches

plz tell me if this is somthing legit, or should i get back to my dealer and use the warrenty.

i realy need ur help on this guys..

i dont have a permmision at add attachments.. so ill just paste the links to it.

View image: 11
    View image: 22
    View image: 33
    View image: 44

tnx ahead
  2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Apr 28, 2010
    Hi sharkol

Most warranties state that goods will only be replaced if a fault affects the use of the item - in other words things that are purely cosmetic/visual will not be repaired or replaced under warranty. Having said that Shure are normally great with their warranty and it looks like these tiny cracks could turn into bigger ones! The best idea is to show these photos to the store where you bought them - hopefully they may have seen something similar before, if not they can ask Shure for an answer:)
  3. keith217

keith217 New Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Looks broken. On mine it doesn't have that crack at all. Definitely contact warranty and try to get it replaced/fixed.

I had some Dre Beats before this and they cracked... Monster wouldn't do anything about it. So definitely get on top of the ball and handle it lol.