Need help with a decision

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by radicaled, Sep 11, 2009.

1. radicaled

radicaled New Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Guys, I'm trying to find a new pair of earphones. But I have 3 choices and I need some help.
    The 3 finalist are:
    Bose Mobile In-Ear Headset
    Shure SE310-K Sound Isolating Earphones
    Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

I'm going to use it with my iPhone. And my music is very variable, it can go from electronic, rock and pop, jazz, blues.
    If anyone can help me with this decision I'm going to appreciate. I read a lot of reviews and nothing convince me.
    If you have another option please tell me. The range I want to spend is 150-170 more or less.

2. Musicalmadness

Musicalmadness New Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Out of the three id say go with the shure 310,forget the bose they are not that great and are well overpriced,its not that they are bad just too expensive for what you get.
    Monster beats are a bit of an unknown quality,but from the few reviews i have seen they are very muddy and the build quality isn't up to much either.
    You simply cannot go wrong with the 310, its my personal favourite of all the shure line and that includes the flagship se530 which i think are awful.
    The 310 will give you incredible isolation clear sound with controlled bass,buttery mids and a nice respectable sizzle in the treble whilst being unfatigueing.
    or you could try the shure se420 which can be had for about 150 ish,different to the 310 as its very balanced with no particular range being over emphasised.
    Good luck with whatever you go with.