Need Suggestion deciding a High Bass Headphones !

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by augustya, Mar 11, 2012.

1. augustya

augustya New Member

Hey Guys,

I am looking out for good Over the Ear Headphones to be used along with my three devices which I primarily use as my music device which is my iPhone, My Android Phone Samsung Galaxy S2 and my Sony MP3 player. So I am looking out for earphones which is compatible
    across any gadget any device. The features and requirements that I am looking out for are it should have exceptional sound quality, complete Noise-isolation, Very Powerful Bass (Should feel the Punch in the Bass) and Good High's and Lows, clear sound of Vocals and Percussion. Which after using it should give me a feeling, WOW ! what a sound experience !!

So should have a very Deep and a Powerful Bass ! Very Important !!

My Budget is $50 to $70

I have kind of shortlisted two Headphone I may be wrong on my choice so I am hoping someone corrects me if both of these choice is bad.

Out of the Sennheiser HD-215 and Sony XB-300 which is a better choice keeping in mind my above requirement.

Thanks in Advance !

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Hi augustya

I hope if you hear any of these headphones you aren't disappointed. I would say to be trully impressed you would need to at least double your budget but maybe not - it depends what you have owned before.

Also have a look at these which are surprisingly good!

Fostex TH-7 Dynamic Semi Open Studio Headphones in Black (TH-7B)
    £45.95

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  3. augustya

augustya New Member

@RobinHiFi

Unfortunately no, I haven't been able to hear any of those Headphones neither the Sennheiser nor Sony and hence relief on suggestions here! The ones that you have suggested are they good in Bass and overall good sound ? For Listening to Trance, Techno, House kinda Music, watching movies etc ?

4. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

I hate to be a party pooper but very strong and good bass *and* good midrange and highs is not technically feasible for £50 or thereabouts.

5. augustya

augustya New Member

I know the choices are difficult in such a price range but whatever is available is this price range, I am trying to select the best out of it so...

6. marcusd

marcusd Member

My personal choice for that budget is the Aiaiai Tracks - closed on ear headphone that is beautifully rich and very powerful for the size. It is one of my favorites to this day at around $60-80 and i own a lot more expensive ones than that.

7. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

My wife has some of these - great design, great sound and great price -:D

AIAIAI TRACKS