New in ear headphones? Budget around £50.

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by jostep3, Sep 16, 2009.

1. jostep3

jostep3 New Member

Hi.

I came across this forum when looking for some new in ear headphones for around the £50.They are only going to be used for listening to my mp3 player. The models i am interested in are the sennheiser cx550's and the soundmagic pl50's. Does anyone have any opinions on these earphones, or have any other headphones in a similar price range? I am willing to stretch my budget for the right earphones.

Thanks for your help.
    Jo

2. Saiyajin

Saiyajin New Member

It's a little while since you post, so I'm not sure this is still relevant to you.

What kind of genre are you listening?

the PL50 is pretty good for the money. very good low and highs that do not overdoing and they should be at most very comfortable. Just I having a bit trouble getting seal with the silicone tips with them that weird up the mids a little. The foams provided is sometimes hard getting off and tend to break but the manufacture has fixed this.

Sennheiser IEM's tend be more bass orientated but I don't know about these though so I cannot compare.