Not sure what I need

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by burton, Feb 24, 2016.

1. burton

burton New Member

I am going away in May and want something for the journey, from my town via coach to the airport, then at the airport to my destination.

I have some Klipsch Image One bluetooth headphones which are great, but they are slightly broken with a couple of the screws being stripped where the ear piece meets the band.

So with that in mind I am after something that could maybe replace them or just for the trip if they are cheap enough, just wondering what peoples thoughts are on this?

Thanks

2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

There's a review here on a new Bloc and Roc headphone that looks promising.

3. burton

burton New Member

Thanks for that, also I don't mind going back to in-ear.

4. Tomb

Tomb New Member

seems very nice. worth to have a try~~~

5. maverick1245

maverick1245 New Member

If you are okay with in-ear then I would suggest to check out Symphonized NRG wood headphones or Sennheiser CX 300 earbuds. They wont cost you more than 100 bucks and are a value for money with loads of customer reviews. If you have used Klipsch then these earbuds under 100 bucks could be the best option for you.

I recently read a review about them over some website but can't find it now will link as soon as I find that out.

6. burton

burton New Member

Might be going for some Shure SE215 but keep looking at the 425's..

Suck for a 5 star rating from What Hifi, also looking at some Klipsch 7 and the X10/1's depending on deal....

7. burton

burton New Member

Suck for a 5 star rating from What Hifi, also looking at some Klipsch 7 and the X10/1's depending on deal....

8. burton

burton New Member

9. TonyW

TonyW Administrator Staff Member

If you like the design of the Shure SE215 then take a look at the Mee M6Pro: mee-audio-m6pro.jpg

The Mee M6Pro will give is you more detail in the mids and highs but will lack the bass of the SE215, as it really is designed as a true in ear monitor.