Outstanding Service!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bigsman, Jun 22, 2012.

1. bigsman

bigsman New Member

Just signed up so I could post this thread but I can see me spending a bit of time here now I am 'official'.

Basically, I want to say a big thanks to the team at hifiheadphones for the manner in which they dealt with the faulty Phonaks I bought recently. Everyone has certain hopes and expectations when it comes to customer service in the event of things not going completely smoothly but, with internet purchases in particular, things often aren't as painless as you might hope.

However, in this case my expectations have not only been met - they have been surpassed to the extent that HH will be my first port of call whenever I am looking for new kit in future and I will actively and enthusiastically recommend them to any of my friends or colleagues.

My wife was understandably miffed when her shiny new headphones started playing up after only a few hours use and the prospect of a lengthy return/test/debate/replacement loomed large but nothing could be further from reality.

It took less than 72 hours from us sending the headphones back to having a brand new replacement set back in the house yesterday morning and me, once again, having a happy spouse. Anyone who's married will know you can't put a price on that!!

Thanks to Steven and Kornel in particular for working around my inability to supply a correct email address and dealing with my numerous calls and emails in an efficient and professional manner.

Cheers guys - keep up the good work :)