Over Ear headphones under £300

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by Ben Symon, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Ben Symon

Ben Symon New Member

hi everyone

New to this forum, so just want to say hi and look forward to chatting to a friendly bunch of people.

My current set of headphones which are a bose mei2i in ear. I've been saving up for a new set of cans, I want to go away from in ear and move to over ear. I've got £300 to play with, I would like noise cancelling, and wireless (with A cable option). I quite like the new Bose quiet comfort 35 and the beats Studio 2.0. Please don't shoot me down on my choices, I'm new to all this lol

I will be mainly using them for watching films, with a few trips abroad (noise cancelling for the plane). If anyone has any other choices please let me know Thank you in advance.

2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

Bose QC35 - you will love it.

Steve-HiFi likes this.
  3. Steve-HiFi

Steve-HiFi Super Moderator Staff Member

I can't speak from direct experience but Bose is highly regarding for its noise cancelling. If you're using them for watching films then the NC is probably your priority in terms of features, rather than sound quality.

4. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

There are other viable choices besides Bose of course, but if you want high fidelity sound and good value, then Beats isn't it.