PX 200 snapped plastic, parts dealer?

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by Deity, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Deity

Deity New Member

Aug 18, 2010
    My lovely mother (who happens to be a music teacher) leant me her portable headphones (stennheiser px 200 in white) for a car journey. I had a brief struggle with them as I tried to get them off my head for a quick pit stop and came back to find one of the speakers had been pulled from the plastic housing, snapping it. The housing appears to simply be screwed into the band and I managed to pop the speaker back into it so they still work, but I feel bad because I can only assume I broke them.

Being a more practical than musical person, I'm looking for a parts dealer.
  2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Apr 28, 2010
    Hi Deity,

I think this is a bit beyond the Ask The Experts page which is really for general inquiries about products, common queries if you like.

I think it is probably best to help you individually - Please send me a picture of the unfortunately broken part of the headphone to info@hifiheadphones.co.uk and I will try my best to find it - sadly I don't think this headphone has every small part available. Some headphones (mostly Pro closed backs) are completely user serviceable therefore every part is replaceable.

It is always worth asking though as you never know what we have hanging around! :)