Robin~chaaann!

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by Trunkz, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Trunkz

Trunkz New Member

Harrroo!

Basically, I'm thinking of getting a set of IEMs. Currently got a set of Shures 210s that have miraculously made their way back from Dubai and into my hands, but Im wanting something more. The Shure 840s have been desk bound, and will be getting hooked up to the D10 thats coming from America. Budget is around £200, and I've looked at the UE Triple.Fis. Any other rec'd, and possibly an unbiased opinion on the UEs to boot ;)

Your rowdy neighbour,
    Laith.

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Hi Laith

Hope you're well - Knowing you a bit and your taste I think you would love these. They're big sounding with excellent bass and a smooth feel. I've got a pair myself, if you let me know the day before you come over I'll bring them in and you can have a go!:)

3. Trunkz

Trunkz New Member

Yeah will do. I've just got a job at HMV, so more funds to play around with. I'm gonna walk into work an hour early tomorow, and when no one's looking, throw out all the Dr Dre & Skullcandy cans. * ugh *

4. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!:D

5. Trunkz

Trunkz New Member

Righteo, I'll be popping round in the morning tomorrow. Between 9 - 10am :p Whats the snow situation around there? :)